Agriculture Law Links
- American Agricultural Law Association is the only national professional organization focusing on the legal needs of the agricultural community. Crossing traditional barriers, it offers an independent forum for investigation of innovative and workable solutions to complex agricultural law prob
- National Ag Law Center conducts legal research into the most critical issues facing agriculture and food today. Based on this research, the Center publishes online objective, authoritative, and scholarly articles, notes, case summaries and other publications by leading agricult
- Ohio Revised Code is a publication serving as a reference to the statutory law of Ohio.
- National Agricultural Library has a mission to increase the availability and utilization of agricultural information for researchers, educators, policymakers, consumers of agricultural products, and the public. The Library is one of the world’s largest and most accessible agricultural
- United States Department of Agriculture implements farm and foreign agricultural services that help to keep America’s farmers and ranchers in business as they face the uncertainties of weather and markets. They deliver commodity, credit, conservation, disaster, and emergency assistance programs
Ohio Agricultural Links
- Agricultural Law and Taxation Program is a research outreach and education center supported by The Ohio State University Extension.
- OARDC (Ohio Agricultural Research And Development Center) enhances the well-being of the people of Ohio, the nation and world through research on foods, agriculture, family and the environment.
- Ohio 4-H is a non-formal educational, youth development program offered to individuals age 5 and in Kindergarten to 19.
- Ohio Ag Manager is a resource for issues related to farm management issues in Ohio. The web site includes a monthly newsletter and links to other valuable resources.
- Ohio Agronomic Crops Network provides very timely and informative crop information for Ohio. In particular, the C.O.R.N. newsletter is a must have for all crop producers.
- Ohio Department of Agriculture serves as an administrative branch of state government responsible for enforcing state laws and regulations and helps Ohio farmers and food processors market their products.
- Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation was established in 1985 to further initiatives that improve the quality of life in all of Ohio’s agricultural communities. The Foundation strives for measurable community improvement through its support of special projects that focus on agricultural educa
- Ohio FFA makes a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education.
- Ohio Proud is the Ohio Department of Agriculture’s marketing program that identifies and promotes food and agricultural products that are made in Ohio and grown in Ohio.
- Ohio State Grange , through its local granges, is a leader in the community through service and involvement in Education, Legislation, and Family Activities and with an interest in Agri-business.